Germany Spec G310R Price and Accessories Announced - BMW G310R Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-08-2016, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Germany Spec G310R Price and Accessories Announced

We’ve already received confirmation from Sabrina, part of the BMW Motorrad Team, regarding the Germany spec G310R’s 4,750 Euro price tag back in May but now, BMW has released a list of accessories for the upcoming entry level naked sportsbike.

Production has just recently begun at TVS’ Motor plant in Hosur near Bangalore and it is the first motorcycle to be produced under the BMW-TVS. Although production has started, we won’t be seeing the 313 cc single cylinder bike at India’s dealerships until October and the rest of the world will have to wait even longer including Germany.

Once the ordering books are open, buyers will be able to personalize their G310R with a whole line of BMW accessories including a luggage rack with two top case options - a 29-litre case or a 30-litre topcase in Granite metallic grey, inner bag for the top case, a soft seat or a lower seat, heated grips, centre stand, LED turn signals, and a 12-volt charging socket.

The seat options available, especially the one that reduces the pillion seat height, will make the G310R more accessible to shorter riders. We already have rider for reference here (BMW G310R Height Reference), and at 5 foot tall with an inseam of 28.5 inches, she had to stand on her tiptoes to stay balanced. This may not be a problem for experienced riders but for new riders the shorter seat may be a necessity.

Now that the Germany Spec G310R price is out, maybe BMW will reveal the global prices soon.
post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-09-2016, 07:27 PM

Is there a list of these accessories ? Pricing listed for the accessories or anything like that.. pictures perhaps ?
post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-11-2016, 09:40 AM

The list was already posted...
Quote:
accessories including a luggage rack with two top case options - a 29-litre case or a 30-litre topcase in Granite metallic grey, inner bag for the top case, a soft seat or a lower seat, heated grips, centre stand, LED turn signals, and a 12-volt charging socket.
Prices doesn't seem to be out yet and I can't find any pictures of them anywhere so we'll have to wait until the BMW India Motorrad build page is up and running for the g310r. Nothing really interesting on that list except for the luggage rack and seat if needed.

post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-11-2016, 05:48 PM

You might also want to keep an eye on what the various aftermarket companies out there will have going on and their time line for when we'll see these products.
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-12-2016, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvryDayRide View Post
The list was already posted...

Prices doesn't seem to be out yet and I can't find any pictures of them anywhere so we'll have to wait until the BMW India Motorrad build page is up and running for the g310r. Nothing really interesting on that list except for the luggage rack and seat if needed.
Darn... I thought that was just a list of a few options. Thought there was gonna be a bit more offered
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-12-2016, 03:19 PM

Be on the look out for universal stuff since for some of you that might address your needs already although it may not be listed as a G310R specific part. On that note, what accessories are you guys looking for?
post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-13-2016, 09:44 AM

Maybe some covers ? Levers and what not I'll leave for aftermarket, but covers/guards would be nice
post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-13-2016, 09:45 AM

I's probably go aftermarket for things like fender eliminators. Never really purchased anything from BMW so I assume their accessories are going to be marked up and cost more than what i can find elsewhere.
post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-13-2016, 01:55 PM

Without a doubt, like all other dealer available accessories are lol
post #10 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-14-2016, 10:00 AM

The only thing I may get from BMM themselves is the shorter seat. It's just a pain to shave down the stock seat yourself and then reupholster the thing again. May as well pay them a bit more to take care of it and then go aftermarket for anything else I may want.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page