Evotech is working on a Tail Tidy - BMW G310 R/GS Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-19-2016, 02:49 PM Thread Starter

Evotech is working on a Tail Tidy

By now I know there are G310 R owners and potential owners looking for aftermarket parts and they are slowly trickling in. To start, as you can tell from the title, Evotech is currently working on a Tail Tidy. No exact word on completion but as you can see below it seems well under way:

Quote:
BMW G 310 R TAIL TIDY 2016+
Quote:
CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT
This product is currently in our design studio being developed with all of the usual style and quality we are known for.

Evotech's G310R Page BMW G 310 R Tail Tidy - Evotech Performance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-21-2016, 09:39 AM

Has anyone gotten on that notification list ?
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 09:52 AM

Nope, I hate having my inbox clogged up, but that's what forums are for. Keep track of certain threads and look into it now and then. I'm amazed Evotech has a g310r to use for development purposes.
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 03:10 PM Thread Starter

Just keep periodically checking for updates here and on other motorcycle websites, they want this product out as much as we want to buy it. Just have to be patient and be on the look out.

Have you guys checked with any other brands?
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-23-2016, 10:05 AM

Can't find any other aftermarket companies mentioning the g310r besides evotech. Wouldn't say no to a set of Brembos for it.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-24-2016, 10:04 AM

We won't be seeing a lot of aftermarket options until the g310r is actually out an in the hands of riders. Hard to create a product with no bike to base it off of.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-24-2016, 10:17 AM

But even if they can do something like what Evotech is doing where it says "coming soon..."

It'll give people something to anticipate and look forward to. Everyone has their preferred brands, it just gives you a bit of a sigh of relief so that you can note it down in your "pre-build" log.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-24-2016, 05:19 PM

Hi All, just seen this bike at the NEC show, luv it ! Seriously thinking of getting one...anyways, I make tail kits, so anyone near Somerset UK, drop me a message I made the tails for Cw motorcycles and the s1000r and HP tails, happy to help as soon as I get a bike, not gonna link to my sites in respect of forum mods but been making bike stuff for over 20 years
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-25-2016, 09:50 AM

You could post some pictures perhaps ? Always nice to see what kind of work you do
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-25-2016, 01:07 PM

Hi Slick, most bikers in the south west UK would know who I am, I have made parts for a lot if the dealers around the south west and beyond, but dealers give you 10mins to design a tail as most test bikes are always booked out and you don't usually get to play with showroom stock unless you can take em away like evotech or rg racing, its usually big money firms that get to play, so I tend these days to stick to owners, on thus occasion I actually really like the bike, so i may end up buying one, but in the meantime if you within reasonable distance of Somerset I can pop over, I can chase dealers but your looking at least 30% higher prices...if anyone has a bike to offer I can post links and pics via pm or mail as I don't have vendor rights here, cheers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page