BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

Kriega OS System

13K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  jimma47 
#1 ·
For anyone who was wondering, here's what the Kriega OS Platform, bags and Rotopax look like on the baby GS. I haven't seen anyone else with this setup yet, so thought I'd share it. :wink2:

The setup is as follows:

LHS
- Kriega OS Platform
- Kriega OS-12 bag
- Rotopax Lock-Mount
- Rotopax Extension
- Rotopax 1gal container (fuel)
- Rotopax 1gal container (water)

RHS
- Kriega OS Platform
- Kriega OS-32 bag

See less See more
#4 ·
I went away this weekend and gave the bike a bit of a hammering, and was the first time using the Kriega bags off-road. They were absolutely amazing! The large one easily carried my tent, chair, sleeping gear, cooking and eating gear, toiletries and electricals, with plenty of room to spare. The smaller one held all of my food and drinks.

Everything stayed completely dust-free, and the bags held solid on the bike. Access to the contents was quick and easy, and it was interesting to see a large number of other riders in the group were also using Kriega bags, hydration packs, etc and were really happy with them. :)

#11 ·
For anyone who was wondering, here's what the Kriega OS Platform, bags and Rotopax look like on the baby GS. I haven't seen anyone else with this setup yet, so thought I'd share it. :wink2:

The setup is as follows:

LHS
  • Kriega OS Platform
  • Kriega OS-12 bag
  • Rotopax Lock-Mount
  • Rotopax Extension
  • Rotopax 1gal container (fuel)
  • Rotopax 1gal container (water)

RHS
  • Kriega OS Platform
  • Kriega OS-32 bag

What size and brand of TIRES are those?

#13 ·
g on doing the same. I still have the OEM exhaust though, do you think it’ll be fine heat wise? I did a lot of searching and there’s been a lot issues with soft bag getting burnt from the exhaust on the 310GS.
I've just put the same Givi rack on mine, stock exhaust and Mosko Moto Backcountry panniers. The exhaust is a little close and could do with a heat shield between the rack and the pipe. I've got some silicone oven mits wedged in there now which should be good for a couple of hundred degrees until I work out a way to get some spacers in. The bag gets pretty warm but so far no major issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.