weiser technik led turn signal/brake light kit - BMW G310 R/GS Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 10:04 AM Thread Starter

weiser technik led turn signal/brake light kit

anyone have any experience with this company?I'm thinking about upgrading the lights to be a little bit brighter especially with the brake lights. http://www.weisertechnik.com/shop/2-...rake-turn-g310
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 11:03 AM

Location: San Antonio, TX during winter & Moosehead Lake, ME during summer
It may well be worth the price but in my humble opinion it is pretty costly for what you actually get. The "what you get" listing includes some posi-taps, wire ties, clips, diodes, and LED panels. I may be missing something but that strikes me as not much for $400. Still, the results may be worth the cost for some.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 04:54 PM

Garage
Or you could do what I did and get a more flexible system that increases your conspicuity as well.

Change the Turn signals out for regular LED ones and then install the Skene P3+decelerometer kit.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 09:24 PM

ROFLAO!!!
I picked up a full set of LED turn signals to go on my CRF250L that the fronts light up white for running lights and amber for turn, and the rears light up red for brake lights and amber turn just like those lights.

I paid $10 for the full set on banggood.com
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-21-2019, 09:26 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus Frenzy View Post
ROFLAO!!!
I picked up a full set of LED turn signals to go on my CRF250L that the fronts light up white for running lights and amber for turn, and the rears light up red for brake lights and amber turn just like those lights.

ROFLAO??????says the guy who spends 10 dollars on 4 lights that he got on ebay!!!winning!!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-21-2019, 08:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakul Malik View Post
Or you could do what I did and get a more flexible system that increases your conspicuity as well.

Change the Turn signals out for regular LED ones and then install the Skene P3+decelerometer kit.
thanks for the reply. I did some research on the skene p3 and think that it has a really good brake light setup for almost half the cost and the wiring looks fairly easy. definitely an option for me at this point since i havent purchased anything yet.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-21-2019, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus Frenzy View Post
ROFLAO!!!

on the subject of CRF, I highly recommend changing the tail light to LED. It is twice as much brighter.

Like this one: https://www.cyclopsadventuresports.c...15D_p_125.html

which turn signals did you get on banggood.com? there are like hundred of them over there. I like the idea that they remain white during regular riding.

as you love riding, you need to love you bike

Last edited by Kris; 04-21-2019 at 11:36 PM.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-25-2019, 01:27 PM

Bought this kit. Love everything about it, other than price. Quality is outstanding & install instructions are even better. In my opinion all motorcycles should have to have this lighting configuration, increases visibility/safety an incredible amount.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-26-2019, 01:48 AM

sure, it is expensive, but money are relative. i ride gs only in the mountains, so I do not need all the sophisticated lights. i just fitted more powerful LED turn signals, and full LED headlight conversion. my approach is minimum electronics. the main issue with gs is that it is too weak. i am looking for fuel enricher, so far without success.

as you love riding, you need to love you bike
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-28-2019, 06:43 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post
I like the idea that they remain white during regular riding.

There are also BMW roundels (the badges) available that stick out a little more than usual and light up white while running and orange when indicating, there's a post somewhere on this forum about them, you might like those as well.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page