BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

Weatherproof cover

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Imperiton1 
#1 ·
Hi,
Has anyone found a heavy duty, weatherproof cover that fits the G310GS and performs well ?
Thanks for any guidance !

#3 ·
Do you seriously think a BMW (even a small one, like G310GS) would feel comfortable under a heavy Harley Davidson cover? I could never do that to my Otto. She would be so embarrassed, she would refuse to start next time I wanted to take her for a ride >:)
Besides, I think people who name their bikes and treat their bikes like persons are crazy.

#6 ·
over here i use a oxford stormtex cover (large i think i can check if you want to know ) i use it even through the bike is stored in garage , keeps dust off it . outside the stormtex will handle uk weather i used the old version on my suziki bandit in the garden the cover breathes so no condensation plus the new version has clear panels so you insert solar panel to trickle charge the battery if you want to .. will include a link to oxford online shop here ... Oxford Stormex Bike Cover

#7 ·
Thanks for the info. I ended up going for the BMW option made specifically for the model.
It's a close fit, which means it doesn't like the Barkbuster hand protectors I fitted, but it does go over. It's raining today, so I'llsee how waterproof it is/isn't !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.