Hello all. - BMW G310 R/GS Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By madduke
  • 1 Post By hasselman

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 08:46 AM Thread Starter

Hello all.

Hello everyone, another 310 GS noob here. I just got my bike delivered after waiting for the caliper recall to be completed. I haven't been able to ride it yet due to inclement weather, cold, rain and sleet.

I've been riding since the early 70's (yes, I'm old) and been riding steadily since 92. Over that time I've had a Suzuki GS-650, a K75, Triumph Sprint ST, two F800's (first one had an unrepairable oil leak), a R1200R and my last bike was 690 Duke which I didn't even keep a complete season. Decide to go back to BMW. The local dealership has a lot to do with that as they are excellent in my experience. The Duke taught me one thing (besides never buy another KTM) and that was I wanted a light bike. So the 310 was the logical choice.

I had been lurking about here for a while but decided to join once I knew for sure I was getting a 310. So hello everyone!
G0MYW likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 05:07 PM

Welcome madduke! The G310GS is a great bike, I've had mine since December 2018 and I love it's nimbleness and versatility. . I'm sure others than just me want to know where you're from!?
madduke likes this.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 05:53 PM Thread Starter

Thank you. Nimble and versatile is what I'm looking for. Light is right! I hail from Connecticut in the US.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page