Hello from Texas! - BMW G310 R/GS Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By CentrumSilver

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-27-2016, 03:43 AM Thread Starter

Hello from Texas!

Greetings Everyone, Ruben here from the great state of Texas and I am anxiously awaiting the release of the G310GS model as I feel that bike is SO gonna be everything I want. I hope to learn as much as I can contribute when I finally buy one next year and go have myself a nice adventure.

I've been riding since I was 13 (im 46 now) and have owned everything from Yamaha 100 Enduro's to H-D NightRods and 1200 Sporty's to Suzuki M109R's and even a Sachs Moped (yup, it had pedals even) to a 400cc Suzuki Burgman. Now I just want a decent, reliable little bike that aint too heavy, aint too fast and wont cost me an arm and a leg to buy and maintain. Looks like BMW has been keeping up with the new trend on how the smaller displacement bikes seem to have skyrocketed in popularity and they came out swinging!!
angiedave likes this.

Keep it Smooth

Last edited by CentrumSilver; 11-27-2016 at 03:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-28-2016, 09:41 AM

Welcome to the forums ! Smaller cc bikes seem to be all the rave now but the 310 seems to hit that balance. There's actually quite a few people waiting for that GS.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-28-2016, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CentrumSilver View Post
Greetings Everyone, Ruben here from the great state of Texas and I am anxiously awaiting the release of the G310GS model as I feel that bike is SO gonna be everything I want. I hope to learn as much as I can contribute when I finally buy one next year and go have myself a nice adventure.

I've been riding since I was 13 (im 46 now) and have owned everything from Yamaha 100 Enduro's to H-D NightRods and 1200 Sporty's to Suzuki M109R's and even a Sachs Moped (yup, it had pedals even) to a 400cc Suzuki Burgman. Now I just want a decent, reliable little bike that aint too heavy, aint too fast and wont cost me an arm and a leg to buy and maintain. Looks like BMW has been keeping up with the new trend on how the smaller displacement bikes seem to have skyrocketed in popularity and they came out swinging!!
Welcome to the forum.

Yes, BMW has been keeping up with the momentum, getting in at just the right time without falling behind especially since we have the R and GS model. Moving that quick, it makes you think what else they'll do.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page