BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

Anyone experience with Garmin Zumo Tire Pressure Monitors ?

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  RidingDutchMan 
#1 ·
Dear fellow riders,

I just bought a Garmin Zumo 595 LM motorbike GPS and I am considering buying also Garmin's Tire Pressure Monitors.

Does anyone has experience with these on a BMW G310GS?

I would be very interested to hear about your experience.

Safe riding,
Cheers,
Louis

More info on the product:

Garmin Zumo Tire Pressure Monitor

Garmin's Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor (TPMS) enables you to monitor your motorcycle’s tire pressure easily and conveniently, as you ride. The system works with up to 4 tires in any configuration (not intended for automotive use).

Fasten 1 TPMS sensor to each metal tire valve stem, then pair TPMS with your Zumo GPS. TPMS uses ANT technology to deliver pressure data wirelessly to your Zumo 390LM or Zumo 590LM. View the real-time data right on your Zumo display.

The Garmin TPMS is the smallest motorcycle tire pressure sensor on the market. Each TPMS sensor is powered by a single, replaceable battery that may last up to 18 months, depending on individual use and includes labeling stickers for proper identification. To preserve battery life, TPMS rests in low-power mode, then “wakes up” when movement is detected.

Features:

Easy installation
Sold each

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.