This is a neat little game that used to be played on my old bikes forum. It encourages people to ride and explore while also staying safe.
The game is not limited to the G310R - Anyone who is a member of the forum can play the game on ANY motorcycle (as long as rules are followed).
This forum seems to be a bit more worldwide, which should make things really cool.
That said, I'll post the rules, and the first 'Challenge'.
[Unfortunately my pic will be an archived pic because I don't have a bike currently - but it will serve as an example to get under-way.]
RULES OF THE GAME
1) Name a place or thing to take a picture with your bike.
2) First person to go out, take, and post the picture, picks the next challenge.
3) The picture must be taken after the challenge is picked. (There are no prizes y'all so have fun and take legit pictures)
4) Try not to make it impossible and NO PHOTOSHOPS or archived pics, If nobody else gets the picture within 1 week, the person that picked it can choose a new one.
5) New challenge picture must be taken and new challenge picked within 24 hours of when picture of the last one was posted.
6) Only new pictures, no archives for anything.
7) Pics should have a glove laying on the bike tank, facing forwards for validation
10) New rules can not be placed into play with out a proper user vote
Remember, the intention of this game is to get out there and ride and have fun!
First Challenge - Your bike and a Single Lane Bridge!
[Next person must take a picture of their bike and a single lane bridge for the challenge to be complete, then post a new challenge picture with their bike and a new challenge....]