Customer Builds - BMW G310 R/GS Forum
 3Likes
  • 2 Post By ktmmitch
  • 1 Post By Arion

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-22-2018, 08:39 AM Thread Starter

Customer Builds

One of our very first BMW G310GS customers, Harry, with his well-travelled Level 2 Adventure kit fitted in a scenic spot in the North of England recently.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-22-2018, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Cees Klumper
I particularly like those spoke wheels.

2018 G 310 R, 2016 C 650 Sport and 1976 (!) Yamaha XS650
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-22-2018, 09:39 PM

Garage
I have a tail tidy on order from you guys, looking forward to it. Will I need any Posi-taps with it? And also, what's on the exhaust of the bike pictured above?

Now: Elfi (Elfineule, Elf Owl) a 2018 baby GS!
Now: Handsome Black, 2014 Tiger 800.
Then: too many to list, all makes. Each good in its own way!
Adventure bike (noun): the bike you have adventures on. Other definitions aren't relevant.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-23-2018, 03:55 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridin View Post
I have a tail tidy on order from you guys, looking forward to it. Will I need any Posi-taps with it? And also, what's on the exhaust of the bike pictured above?

Hi, You won't need any posi-taps, and the bike has our Scorpion full system in brushed stainless steel fitted.

G310GS Scorpion Exhaust-Stainless Steel-RRP 857

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-23-2018, 03:56 AM Thread Starter

One of our US customers, Andrew, wanted to share some photos of his BMW G 310 GS that he has outfitted with our Rally-Raid adventure bike accessories. He has installed the Level 2 suspension kit, Engine Guard/bash plate, bar risers with alloy top clamp, tall adventure windscreen, accessory socket plate and GPS mount, our rear luggage rack, Scorpion exhaust, and our HD spoked wheels with the Bartubeless option.
In addition to the Rally-Raid equipment, he also added Barkbuster handguards, foldable Double Take adventure style mirrors, a 43 tooth Supersprox rear sprocket and chain, a Wolfman tank bag and tail bag, Southwest Motech EVO footpegs, RG sidestand enlarger and Continental TKC 80 tires.
These upgrades transformed my little G 310 GS into a very capable adventure bike! From August 28th until September 5th, Andrew led a group of fifteen riders to ride the Mid-Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route over in the US. The ride took us some 1200 miles (19,313 kilometers) across parts of six States, and through numerous national forests on gravel and dirt roads. The 310 GS performed well for him and convinced Andrew that it was, in fact, a very good choice for a light weight adventure bike. Thank you for developing the necessary hardware to transform the 310 GS!
Serrated and ridin like this.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-23-2018, 11:53 AM

Location: San Antonio, TX during winter & Moosehead Lake, ME during summer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmmitch View Post
One of our US customers, Andrew, wanted to share some photos of his BMW G 310 GS that he has outfitted with our Rally-Raid adventure bike accessories. He has installed the Level 2 suspension kit, Engine Guard/bash plate, bar risers with alloy top clamp, tall adventure windscreen, accessory socket plate and GPS mount, our rear luggage rack, Scorpion exhaust, and our HD spoked wheels with the Bartubeless option.
In addition to the Rally-Raid equipment, he also added Barkbuster handguards, foldable Double Take adventure style mirrors, a 43 tooth Supersprox rear sprocket and chain, a Wolfman tank bag and tail bag, Southwest Motech EVO footpegs, RG sidestand enlarger and Continental TKC 80 tires.
These upgrades transformed my little G 310 GS into a very capable adventure bike! From August 28th until September 5th, Andrew led a group of fifteen riders to ride the Mid-Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route over in the US. The ride took us some 1200 miles (19,313 kilometers) across parts of six States, and through numerous national forests on gravel and dirt roads. The 310 GS performed well for him and convinced Andrew that it was, in fact, a very good choice for a light weight adventure bike. Thank you for developing the necessary hardware to transform the 310 GS!
Great photos and a great looking bike. Glad to see another elder statesman riding a BMW GS model. Almost makes me want to take up intentional off road riding. Then again, I believe I'll stick to paved roads where I feel more confident and comfortable aboard my G310R - which I love more than my now-departed '93 K75S. Long live elder statesmen and BMWs!
deegee likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page