G310R Suspension / Race Tech - BMW G310 R/GS Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cees Klumper

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-21-2019, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
aob

G310R Suspension / Race Tech

For anyone else looking for a solution for the G310R's suspension I am in early talks with Race Tech now. I don't live too far from them and can probably loan them my bike for development and testing.

The initial response from Race Tech was very positive so hopefully it won't take long to start seeing their products available for our bikes.

I will post updates in this thread as I have them. I do have a lot going on especially with the Holidays approaching so I can't offer any sense of timing on this. I will be as transparent as possible.

People interested in upgrading would be ordering direct from race tech when available. My only involvement in this is as a fellow customer with a bike I can loan.

I am hoping for both valving and spring upgrades front and rear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-26-2019, 03:48 AM Thread Starter
aob

Brief update:

Holding pattern at the moment.

I am posting this in case someone else in the area can loan RaceTech their bike. They are located in Corona, CA. They are really good people to work with. While this would be my first time there I've been using their products for 20 years, at least.

I don't want to be cause for delay if it can be helped but I am unexpectedly busy. Looking at the calendar and knowing I have vacation starting the 15th, if someone else could help it would save some time and you'll probably get a really good deal as well as being the first with an upgraded G310r.

I hadn't planned on the fires here in Southern California and while I am in no way directly affected I am trying to help mitigate some of the consequences. I am a volunteer at one of the Animal Shelters in the county and right now i feel my time is better spent there. Suspensions can wait.

So send me a DM or comment here. If i don't get back to you quickly enough, please reach out to race tech, they're pretty easy to work with and they're eager to have a g310r.

Barring that it is unlikely i will get back to this before vacation or there will be much progress before then.

I will update again when things are moving again.

Sincere apologies if I have disappointed anyone.

Last edited by aob; 10-26-2019 at 03:53 AM.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Cees Klumper
Good for you to help out at the shelter.
They're welcome to use my 310R as I have two other bikes at my disposal, but as a reminder of how vast the LA area is, I see they are about 50 miles from my home/boat here in Marina del Rey. Anyway, please put me in touch with them and we can organize logistics. Should be interesting!
aob likes this.

2018 G 310 R, 2016 C 650 Sport and 1976 (!) Yamaha XS650
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
aob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cees Klumper View Post
Good for you to help out at the shelter.
They're welcome to use my 310R as I have two other bikes at my disposal, but as a reminder of how vast the LA area is, I see they are about 50 miles from my home/boat here in Marina del Rey. Anyway, please put me in touch with them and we can organize logistics. Should be interesting!
Thank you!

DM sent!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page