BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

Lil G in the Wild

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  GMassey 
#1 ·
Crossed the Cascades from West to East on Saturday. Foiled by snow around 4,000’ elevation but eventually found a route that was clear from Chelatchie Prairie, WA to Trout Lake, WA. About 215 miles, 50/50 pavement. I am loving this little machine more and more with each ride!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
My side carrier racks are indeed Hepco & Becker, as are the top case mount and engine guards. I don't plan to use the side cases on a regular basis, preferring to use the lighter, slimmer top case when not traveling. But I already had the Caribou side cases as I use them on another bike. When traveling I may use the side cases and carry a soft waterproof bag on the top carrier rack but no hard top case. I have taken some pics with just the side cases and all three. Though I haven't experimented much it seems that all three with any real contents might be a bit much for the bike. In any case here they are:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.