BMW G310 R/GS Forum - View Single Post - Headlight conversion to led
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-29-2018, 12:05 PM
ogarich

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhodges View Post
I had my bike for a year now. I am about to put together on this forum an article about my experiences, likes and dislikes and options that I bought for the bike. About the Headlight. I when I first got in was not at all happy with the effectiveness of this headlight. It wasn't styling it was performance. In my view a flashlight bought at wal mart for less than $10 would have done a better job. In attempt to improve performance I switched out the bulb for a LED H4 bulb. While performance improved it was not by much and I remained disappointed. I found out what the problem was. When I took delivery of the bike the headlight beam was never adjusted. I readjusted it and wow did that make a big difference. Also after doing much research on the subject I found out not all LED H4 Bulbs are equal. The one I would highly recommend (See Attached) is the BEAMTECH LED H4 sold at Amazon.
Could you please post the pictures of this Led bulb installed? How does the BMW dust cover of the regular bulb connect to the LED one?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome