BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

Clip Ons G310R

6K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  DRTDVL 
#1 ·
Has anyone installed clip ons on their 310r? Looking at a set of the ABM Multiclips, want to drop the bars down for a lower riding position (I’m quite tall at 6’4”) with long arms so can afford to have the drop down.

#4 ·
Catch Twenty-two - someone has to be first to try. The last bike I had with clip-ons was a 1972 Suzuki T-500J two stroke twin I rode in England. That was many years ago when I was much younger and much more nimble and foolish (in fact, it was 1972).

Sadly, I've become too "senior" to appreciate wrist pain any longer. Good luck and success to whoever tries fist. And a photo of the finished product would be very nice too.

#5 ·
I'm actually looking into this because I want a lower riding position as well. i've been trying to figure out the diameter size for the fork...and i think I came across it being 54cm. Going to confirm later when I get home. I'll let you know how it turns out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.