BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i took my bike for its first major service , that was a result as i bought bike second hand ,i then found out that it had a service pack on it ..so service cost nothing , i also had the brake caliper replaced under the recall , cost nothing .... i also had a utility socket installed that came to £105 ...ok i could not be arsed with farting around with all the bolts , anyway i asked the dealer guy that as there are two sockets strapped to the forks if he could put the other socket where i could gain access ...yes what a result when i get a moment will hard wire my tom tom in is i also bought the plug lead at the same time (£9.00) ...
I thought that the utility socket was the same size as a car one ...nope it is smaller so i had to buy a 2 port USB socket lead £39 ,i dont have a problem with that as it is water proof ... all in all a good day , as i will not have to take all the fairing bits off something i was dreading after reading all the posts on it yes i can see my little socket waiting for my plug lol

1 - 1 of 1 Posts