BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had 2nd service done at Jefferies Rotherham, oil/filter brake fluid change and engine light on but no problem with bike, £150, looking at bar raisers any one fixed them please.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Just had 2nd service done at Jefferies Rotherham, oil/filter brake fluid change and engine light on but no problem with bike, £150, looking at bar raisers any one fixed them please.
How many miles had you done at the 2nd service? If it was just a simple oil change etc, I shall do it myself. I have the Wunderlich bar risers on my G310R and it does make it more comfortable.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi G, I will change oil/filter myself in future but they changed brake fluid, brake fluid changed every 2nd year now, bike done 2000 miles, did you look at other ideas on bar riser ? Blackie just used S/S spacers, like him im a skin flint !!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yes, I looked at the riser alternatives ( I already had the simple handlebar spacers) but decided to go for the looks as it was a new bike.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
G, just for interest and you have time look at Mapco 33946 stabilizer mounting its size looks ok and should eliminate vibration but the rubber has to be strong enough so when bars are turned front wheel turns same rate when stood don't you think ? d

·
Registered
197 Posts
G, just for interest and you have time look at Mapco 33946 stabilizer mounting its size looks ok and should eliminate vibration but the rubber has to be strong enough so when bars are turned front wheel turns same rate when stood don't you think ? d
I have no experience with car parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts