BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

310GS - was good I'st bike, as it's a good bike for anyone entering into off-road riding, especially with RR kit. I think I never bottomed out the suspension, tires were great (grippy). It's just that the crowd I was trying to ride with - were all hard enduro, 2-stroke bike owners, I just couldn't keep up :)

I used the kit for only 300 km, then decided it's time for me to move on...

So I don't need it anymore - as I'm selling the bike too (separately from this kit). Reason: I went for 2-stroke Husqvarna 250i :)

You can see the whole kit here: https://autoplius.lt/skelbimai/bmw-kita-310cc-enduro-adventure-9955485.html - it's fitted on my bike. I can send it to you, just let me know if you're interested.

I can take it all off. But in general, I'm selling:
- RR tubeless wheels
- Lvl2 suspension kit from RR

But there are many other things from RR on the bike (the whole package was worth over 4K in GBP at the time I purchased it from RR).

Let me know if you're interested, I'm sure we can work out a deal.

Cheers, safe & fun riding

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
It's funny how some members of this forum, like you Boomerius, thinks that the Internet is a physical location where everybody knows exactly where you are. In marketing and sales they say that the most important thing is location, location and location. Yet most of the "for sale" adverts here on g310rforum.com are put up by people who hasn't revealed their home town or even country. Many of us live in some other remote countries outside of the USA and UK.
It doesn't help putting up the advert in duplicate, without a geographical location.
For me shipping costs are an essential part of a purchase to be considered when determining weather I'm interested in buying a product, new or used, that might be heavy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Agreed :)

As I said - I am sure we can work-out the right deal for both of us in most cases, with few exceptions, where we live in completely opposite sides of this planet :)

Unfortunatelly - I can't correct the original post, so:
- I live in Lithuania (Europe).

·
Registered
259 Posts
It's funny how some people advertise things to be for sale, but when asked for details, they do not answer. Only here on G310Rforum, there are two who advertise spoked wheels for the G310GS without price. Both also originally posted no location. Luckily other vendors are more informative with their advertising like this Chinese seller.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey,

These are no-Chinese wheels/suspension. RallyRaid provides us with very carefully selected quality or their own made products, which cannot be doubted for their quality. That's the reason I chose them in the first place.

Second - wheels are barely touched, only seen 300km.

Third - when new these wheels cost: £1,378.80 (not Euro - I mind you)

So my price is very sane:
- 800 Euro for the wheels,
- 500 Euro for the suspension.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Very low price it seems to me, you should have no problems selling on. Maybe try Ebay?

·
Registered
259 Posts
It's funny how some people advertise things to be for sale, but when asked for details, they do not answer. Only here on G310Rforum, there are two who advertise spoked wheels for the G310GS without price. Both also originally posted no location. Luckily other vendors are more informative with their advertising like this Chinese seller.
Boomerius tryed to reply, but was blocked due to not enough posts. Happens to all new members on this forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts