BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BMW released an incentive yesterday for the 2018 310r models (sorry, not GS). I received this in email from a few of the dealers, and sure enough my chosen dealer had the info and I ordered mine yesterday for $500 off.

The 2019's are coming in soon so they want to clear out inventory. There are no reported changes to the R for 2019(Maybe colors, I don't know but I want the white so I don't care).

So now is the time to pull the trigger if you have not already!

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Wow, big discount considering how inexpensive this bike already is. Great deal (so long as the stator, water pump or those other nigglies don't decide to act up).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went to check this deal out at my local dealer. However, they list the price of the bikes as 4995, and 5095 for the white instead of the 4750 MSRP. So with the discount its coming out to 4495 instead of 4250. Is this how it is? Or are they trying to squeeze an extra $245 bucks out of me? They gave me an OTD price of 5350. I was hoping to be a bit less with the discount.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have always seen MSRP as the first 2 figures you posted not $4750. Maybe it depends on the area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts