BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a seasoned biker since I was 16 and now nearing 60. I was introduced to ACF50 many years ago. I swear by it. It was the very first thing I did to my new bike, gave her (why do we call bikes that) a good coating of ACF50 which is wiped over, that will last a year. If I honest I will repeat in autumn.

·
Registered
20 Posts
As a seasoned biker since I was 16 and now nearing 60. I was introduced to ACF50 many years ago. I swear by it. It was the very first thing I did to my new bike, gave her (why do we call bikes that) a good coating of ACF50 which is wiped over, that will last a year. If I honest I will repeat in autumn.
I also use it a lot, kind of a nice feeling when you apply it too :grin2:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well it appears I've led a sheltered life. ACF50 is what exactly? Sorry for being so out of the know.

·
Registered
187 Posts
ACF50 is Anti Corosion Formula 50, a liquid for protecting metals from corosion that was developed for the US Navy airplanes and is used by some motorcyclists to protect their bikes from coroding because of salt put on wintery roads in some countrys. I've used it on my bikes since about 1990.
More about ACF50 on ACF-50 and Corrosion Block total Corrosion Control
I usualy by mine from https://www.nippynormans.com/acf-50

1 - 5 of 5 Posts