BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my bike. Only thing I'd change are the mirrors.Very little coverage. Anyone use clip ons? Or can suggest replacement mirrors that cover more area? I find that I always have to tilt the bike a little and then I can see better behind me in the mirror.

Thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
Tactical R3dneck installed bar ends from Cycle Gear. His post was about a month ago. SW Motech has what I think is an offset adapter to move the mirror out 40 mm. This is for the GS but research may indicate it will work on the R. Price was about 50 Euro. Somewhere there is an English language site, but I am not able to consistently locate it.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
I looked into this recently and it seems the CRG lane splitting mirrors are among the favorites as they have a quick fold-in feature that allows you to move them back in their original position easily. The downside is that they are bar-ends so they make the bike wider, which we don't want. So far I've not looked for types that mount in the stock location that fold, and have found lane-splitting (which I do daily on my commute) to be ok with the stock mirrors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts