BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Black 2019 G310GS owner here, almost a year in.

Passing here to share a leap o faith that paid back dividends.

I as most of you, need to clamp my phone somehow to the bike.
My previous solution involved a cheap chinese clone of Ram x mount.
And as most of the Chinese stuff, it didn't last long, the arm broke and loose tension on the balls.

So I started to look for a replacement, i became curious about the windshield bar that givi provide, but as I already own a tall givi windshield, and found out that the support for him is a bit lacking, with more flex on the panel that I would like, I figured that I should avoid increasing weight there.

That basically leaves me with handlebars solutions again, previously I had to clamp the Chinese mount a little off center, more to the left, close to the mirror, and did not liked that, looks weird to me.

I stumbled uppon this thing:

It lists a LOT of different BMW models, but do not list ours.
I trusted the German OCD for standardization and bought anyway.

It fits.

Will attach some bad pictures of it.

Keep healthy guys.

( The red button on the right hand, is my garage remote "extension", pretend it's not there )

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,

Found this other vendor that provides a harness already crimped with bmw oem connectors... when their arrive I will try to use and will update here....

Sadly, they do not provide this option just with the craddle, had to buy the whole set again... ( Anyone in Portugal needing a handlebar navbar? :devilish: )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts