BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made the deal today by phone and e-mail. Tomorrow I head south and pick up a blue 310 R. I've ridden for many years and lot of miles and am now downsizing. I use the term "Exit Level" bike. I no longer have any desire to drone for hours on the interstate across Kansas or any where else similar. This bike was nimble and flickable during the test ride and is light enough to push around when needed. I am looking forward to this new experience. The Airhead is still in the shop also and will be used less often now I expect.

Bob

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
You won't be disappointed. Am also on the exit path and am having tons of fun on my 310R tooling around Los Angeles. Enjoy.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Me Too. Am elderly and downsized! (sort of, I can't bring my self to sell the tracer 900!) er but at our, shall we say senior age, it's wise to use the term exit level? (joking!) I'm having so much fun on this little blue 310R and spending a small fortune on accessories, you know, like a rear rack to carry my zimmer frame, Oh and I went to the accessory shop the other day and bought one of those Christmas tree dangly air fresheners. It hangs from the right hand side mirror, just above the ash tray!.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts