BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got hero honda x pulse T. that bike is 10 times quieter than gs and 50 times more quiet than crf250. and it is more fuel-efficient and can do all the other bikes can do. and it is 5 times cheaper... !!!! I do love our small gs, but I will use it only for longer trips. for day to day ride, gs is so much inferior to x pulse... there is no even a comparison....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not available in the U.S.A.

We have what we have here.

So, it's Suzuki or BMW or other brands like Honda which are boring motorcycles or Yamaha which isn't making a bike that compares with the BMW Baby GS.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IN India the imported bikes are very expensive, so the local market is booming. the bike I got is very good for daily commuting. it is the engine is completely quiet and has just enough power for my needs. It is the price is 1700usd and 5 years warranty. it has a sister version xpulse (without T) for off-road purpose, but I was not interested. fuel-efficient, 40km/L is also important.

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, also the fixing of the clearance valves is very easy. you do not need any valve-shims. speaking of which I ordered some shims of the gs. the size is around 8.90mm

·
Registered
39 Posts
Its Hero xpulse, i had its earlier version the Hero Impulse 150 cc bike, bought it for kid as he outgrew his Yamaha TTR110R, somehow he didn't liked its sedative behaviour and under powered engine and ended up selling within two months of ownership.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts