BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
The third one down looks really enticing! Love how sport bike it is with that pointed beak front end. Reminds me of the FJ07 nose just elongated kinda thing.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Actually like the idea of a modular G310R from the Misto concept. That's basically creating your own aftermarket bike but straight from the factory and with factory parts. you're skipping a whole step and you can easily change out specific parts to suit whatever riding situation you're going to be in that day.

Doubt it'll happen as it's just going to be a logistical nightmare for BMW.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Definitely won't happen but it's nice to dream lol. I'm sure there are companies that will come out with different fairings and what not though?

·
Registered
707 Posts
I'm sure the G310R and GS won't be too hard to mod and install aftermarket parts onto. Seems like a pretty new rider friendly model.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I think it'll be relatively the same as how it would be with other bikes in it's segment. The general concept of them are essentially the same no?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just one more to add to this list; a scrambler, café racer and a faired sports motorcycle rendering based off of the BMW G310R.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts