BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I bought my new G310gs last week the dealership offered me this Service Inclusive where you can pay AU$980 up front for services for the first 3 years. That includes the 1,000k, 10,000K, 20,000k and 30,000k services. I was trying to work out what the savings were and if this offer is Australian or worldwide. Has any one else come across this ? And has anyone got a price on the 10.000k and 20.000k yet?

·
Super Moderator
975 Posts
Be interesting to know how much they charge for front/rear disc and brake pad replacement by itself. Under the service inclusive plus they charge $350 extra for 1 set over 3 years or $793 extra for 1 set over 5 years.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Just keep in mind the initial service, the 10K and the 30K ones are mainly about changing the oil (as per official schedule in owner's manual (for a 310R that is)).
Core of the work would be at the 20K service.
Basically they would do the tasks where you see "X"s in the attached chart.
Worth the AU $980 ?
I really doubt paying each service call separately would reach this number but I've not been there so can't tell for sure (the 20K service might be expensive especially if it calls for valve adjustement).

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Interesting offer, to bad I didn't get it for my two bikes I bought last year. Do have it for my BMW car so I like the concept...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts