BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! I have recently entered the Motorcycling world on nothing short of an Amazing bike the BMW G310R!

Passed my A2 very recently and have been enjoying the Scottish Roads so much! If anyone is down Edinburgh way feel free to reply on here as I could use some people to ride along with and get putting some miles on the new bike!

In terms of hobbies I really enjoy Photography, especially Landscape and Motorcycle Photography!

I do have a question, relating to adding on modifications to the motorcycle. Given the Scottish cold weather I am in dire need of Heated Grips and a durable waterproof bag that can handle a laptop and Uni books. If anyone knows any good products that will work for my situation please let me know!

Cannot wait to meet everyone and hope I get to ride with some of you guys soon!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to the club and congrats on your new purchase. The G310R is a great choice! There’s a thread on installing heated grips that’ll help you I’m sure. Post some photos and reply on the “demographic thread” if you get a chance.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hello Voidtrance,

Welcome to this forum.
Hope you will enjoy and .... contribute😜

Scg310r is right, there is a thread on heated grips but if you go through the treads you will find information on bags etc.
I bought a topcase (and rack) from Hepco and Becker and this topcase is waterproof.

Take care.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts