BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Tecnic which is ready to retire and am considering a Joe Rocket Phoenix or a Fieldsheer High Flow 2.

I want armour and a good back pad. A visible colour to go with my YELLOW Nolan N104...

Any suggestions are welcomed.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW- I am liking the collar on the Fieldsheer the Joe Rocket has no collar and since I was hit in the neck at 70 mpg by a bee or something... and I have one of their 3 season textile jackets which is very well made.

What do you think?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Look, if possible, at the site of HEIN GERICKE
This German company has a lot of good clothing and I’m happy with my summer, partly mesh, jacket.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have used this Macna Flare over the last two summers; pretty cool because all the black panels you see are mesh. Also it has a pouch on the back with a small rain jacket included, in case you get surprised by a summer storm! Not sure though if these are sold in the USA...

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I bought the FieldSheer because the FieldSheer 3 season jacket is so well made and the mesh is a good jacket at a fair price.

Should be delivered today.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It came with a foam back pad so I bought their special back pad for $49.

It fits very good, a bit small but still OK.

Well made, rode about 100 miles Sunday with it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I really like my dianese, much better fit than the joe rocket, joe rocket nice but kinda fits like a regular jacket, the euro jackets fit a lot better for on the bike, just my opinion

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like Joe Rocket but the Phoenix does not have a collar and after being hit in the neck with a pebble or bug and nearly going down...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I compared a few and ended up buying a Klim Induction jacket, then upgraded the armor to CE2. Great airflow on hot days. I wish they offered the option of getting it with level 1 or level 2 armor. Not cheap, but worth it imo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts