BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at 2 g310rs. One is very conveniently located and I could have it delivered for free. It was traded in for a car. It has around 2300 miles and it’s a 2018 and white. The other one, I’d have to get shipped. I could rent a truck and pick it up but the cost would be the same to have it shipped.
It has only 1200 miles on it and is a different color. I’m not really concerned about the color. After the cost of shipping and everything else, the prices are basically the same.
I’m hung up on the fact that the one that’s out of state has fewer miles and if I were to sell at some point, I might get more money for a bike with lower mileage. Should this really be a consideration?

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Definitely get the one that's closer to you, cheaper, 1,000 miles won't make a difference once it gets up in miles and at least you can get a thorough look at it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Renting a trailer and driving 6 hours total up and back to get the one with less mileage would actually save me $200. However, I’d have to wait about 3 weeks to get the title in my hand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts