BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all! new to the site and about to buy a 310r as my first bike. I'm looking to tinker a lot with my bike and I was wondering where I can shop for after market parts? I'm trying to turn my bike into a bit of a cafe racer but im not sure where to start, I think what I want to do is find a single seat and change the tail light set up as I would like to have an exhaust that goes under the seat? if that makes sense. A quick search online finds a remus exhaust but that is on the side of the seat and not quite what im looking for.

attached is a photo I found online, i'm looking for something like this but just one and directly under the seat.

also as a side note I've heard of a seat that has a break light built in? anyone know about this?

also any general modding info anyone can give me would be great I feel like I might be jumping in at the deep end here but hey why not.

thanks for any help!

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome to the forum. No harm in customizing the bike to your liking, but some of what you're outlining sounds highly custom/bespoke. In terms of places to shop around for aftermarket parts, I'd suggest checking out Revzilla as well as Wunderlich America. BMW has also just released a new site dedicated entirely to Motorrad.

·
Registered
106 Posts
You can also try RSV Racing, Taiwan Div for rearsets and Thailand Div fro frame sliders. You can find them on FB.

Here’s a photo of a 310R with the rearsets and frame sliders. Bout as custom as Ive seen a 310R

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts