BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to fit the Motech centre stand for the GS on the GR that didnt work ou, BMW does'nt look like they will make one, one other aftermarket people seem interested,so I found this-
https://www.xlmoto.co.uk/proworks-2-in-1-paddock-stand-front-rear#
So i bought one, now it has arrived i wish I'd bought 2. Really good quality, simple to use, comes with three different adaptors.You don't even need cotton reels. Price £24.99

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Great product B, I got 2 and she is so much easier to clean/maintain and looks like she is in the paddock ready to race !!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks Blackie, I've been looking for a Paddock that works without mods. Anyone know of a good USA source?

·
Registered
469 Posts
With the side stand recall, I may be parking my bike on the paddock stand more often, just in case.
I fear opening up my garage door to see it leaning on my truck.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thanks Blackie, I've been looking for a Paddock that works without mods. Anyone know of a good USA source?
I got mine from Amazon, less than $90 Canadian for the pair, so about $80 US and two day shipping.
Brand is Venom. I don't have spools or anything just stock setup.
Paddles work great on the rear, and the 2 prong thingamajig on the front.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forgot to mention

The paddock stands I mentioned (above) ,for those readers who don't have any help when using these, I forgot to mention, (I don't think GS owners need to do this,? so its only for G310r users ) Before you start, I placed a short piece of 3x2 wood under the side stand to"straighten the bike up a bit" (the 3" side lays flat) this makes getting the rear paddock stand positioned easier, and reverse the order when lowering the bike when you've finished. Of course you still have to steady the bike with one hand just in case.

·
Registered
469 Posts
There's a side stand recall?
Yes there is, but no fix for it yet. Issue is so severe that dealers are not allowed to deliver the bikes anymore
until a fix is figured out.
Call your dealer for details.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts