BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
I bought a Dominator for my g310r . delivery to the uk about a week.
These exhausts are LOUD , just so you are aware.
They do allow the bike to breathe better.
Fitting is fairly simple - you need to take time to get it all aligned . The bmw exhaust is one unit - the Dominator is a 2piece and needs a bit of "jiggling" to get all the clearnces correct.
Search the forum for plenty of posts on this topic.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought a Dominator for my g310r . delivery to the uk about a week.
These exhausts are LOUD , just so you are aware.
They do allow the bike to breathe better.
Fitting is fairly simple - you need to take time to get it all aligned . The bmw exhaust is one unit - the Dominator is a 2piece and needs a bit of "jiggling" to get all the clearnces correct.
Search the forum for plenty of posts on this topic.
Thanks! You've just confirmed what I'm earning in all videos about the dominator brand exhausts! I just realized talking with the guy who made the video with the HP3 model that if I want to install side luggage it will be a problem! I'll need to double check and maybe get the normal model for the 310GS, along with the hard muffle option!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks both of you !
You have now pre-empted my next question, since I have motech SLR1 side carrier mounts, and I'm hoping to mount the muffler inside the SLR1 carrier-
What is the furthest out ( sideways from the centerline of the bike ) that the muffler goes from the mounting bolt holding the rack to the frame ?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks both of you !
You have now pre-empted my next question, since I have motech SLR1 side carrier mounts, and I'm hoping to mount the muffler inside the SLR1 carrier-
What is the furthest out ( sideways from the centerline of the bike ) that the muffler goes from the mounting bolt holding the rack to the frame ?
I think its unlikely that the exhaust will fit inside the carrier.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, that's exactly what Im talking about. Thanks.
That's what I need to know how far out the exhaust extends out from the mounting bolt under the rack, to see if it fits inside the Motech carrier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts