BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dominator Hp3 high mount, it mounts to the passenger handle, ive seen it on ebay.

Does anyone have this installed?

anybody heard it on the bike?

Looks really promising!

Best regards, Victor

·
Registered
469 Posts
Dominator Hp3 high mount, it mounts to the passenger handle, ive seen it on ebay.

Looks really promising!

Best regards, Victor
There are a few here that have the Dominator from Poland.
Not to sure about the high mount Hp3.
I have the high mount Remus on my GS.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have this installed on my bike. It looks good, definitely lighter than the factory exhaust and allows you to remove the pillion pegs. That being said, the exhaust gets extremely hot (the red 'R' sticker has burnt into a bubbly black 'R') and it is extremely loud. I don't mind the volume but some might. It sounds like a four stroke dirt bike and is quite noticeable at freeway speeds. My riding buddy has a DRZ400 with a full FMF system and our bikes sound similar, braaap braap

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have this installed on my bike. It looks good, definitely lighter than the factory exhaust and allows you to remove the pillion pegs. That being said, the exhaust gets extremely hot (the red 'R' sticker has burnt into a bubbly black 'R') and it is extremely loud. I don't mind the volume but some might. It sounds like a four stroke dirt bike and is quite noticeable at freeway speeds. My riding buddy has a DRZ400 with a full FMF system and our bikes sound similar, braaap braap
Is that with or without the DB-Killer?
https://dominator.pl/en_GB/c/Accessories-for-silencers/26

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hp3

Looks really promising!

Best regards, Victor
This system is Loud they say DB killer in but you can see thru it one can be fitted easy, I repositioned bracket on original can and fitted that on high pipe at least I retain the cat and looks ok high, I think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts