BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Check this out!
This is really cool what they did on the 310 Bike.

Mika

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, very cheap for that massive power gain. guess they know what they do.

have sent them a email with questions. i guess i get one anyway.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah, I think OP misread what I wrote. Definitely not worth the money. If you're spending north of 10% of the initial purchase price of the bike on mod like this, you bought the wrong bike.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yeah, it's like they added both numbers to make their 12% claim! (which would be a quite questionable approach!)

I remember having installed similar unit on a previous bike (SV650S). It was a Power Commander and it costed about $300 at the time. Honestly, I can't say I was impressed with the supposed gained HP (something like 3 HP?). Ended up re-selling the unit.

So not for me... but at least it's cool to see the involvement of more companies developing stuff for our little bike.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ecu

This is definitely not worth that minor of a power increase for $600. Your better off putting a much cheaper windscreen on your bike making it more aero dynamic. A windscreen would probably make your bike faster with less wind resistance than this ECU :'D :grin2::grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered one today.

Talked to their tech today, now i figure out the world is bit larger then expected.
Funny when you read the forum trash, compared to a real world technicians.

Lets see how it works out.

mika

·
Registered
32 Posts
Funny when you read the forum trash, compared to a real world technicians.
I mean, we are literally quoting the marketing available on their website. Unless it's not real, or your technicians are serving you a load of crap, then you just spent $600 to basically beta-test something that appears, based on all evidence presented, not to be particularly worth anyone's money. Except your own, of course.

Even if it works out, you still bought the wrong bike if you spent $5K on this thing with a 313cc engine and are pining for more power.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts