337 Posts
Just orderd them but not installed yet
Good luck the rear is easy but the front is a lot more work
Check youtube about this

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was just going to get the led indicators from the dealer but they can't sell them in the US now. So if anyone with the shorties gets the led or aftermarket ones I'll take them off your hands.

·
Registered
337 Posts
The shipping cost is very expensive
I paid 148euro for a front and rear set no modification needed on blinkrelais just plug and play

·
Registered
337 Posts
Aftermarket is a better choice then take the aftermarkets with 1watt you be fine and buy the right bmw connector with wire aftermarket so you can keep the stock turn signals complete

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The US dealers can't order the LED turn signals because of some crappy DOT regulations. Did your Canadian model come with the shorter indicators or the long floppy ones lol.

·
Registered
36 Posts
How much did it cost for you to get the LED turn indicators from the dealer?
$127 CAD for all four.

The US dealers can't order the LED turn signals because of some crappy DOT regulations. Did your Canadian model come with the shorter indicators or the long floppy ones lol.
Not sure what you mean by floppy ones. Mine don't bend at all. They look amazing compared to the old one, not sure if you saw all the pictures I linked, but here they are again. Drastic difference in size.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts