BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a 20mm BMW badge and intend on putting it on the fender just under the BMW raised lettering. I'll take a picture when I receive it.

Before I stick it on, I'll also take a picture of it just behind the seat on the black bit of plastic and in the middle of the headlight to give people an idea of what it would look like.

If you are interested, you can search ebay for 11mm 20mm or 24mm BMW badge.

11mm could be good for the headlight (r nine t style). 24mm seems a little big for the fender but could work just behind the seat.

·
Super Moderator
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some of the different locations that an extra badge could be fitted:

I like behind the seat and on the rear fender.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The more I look at it, the more I like the badge just behind the seat. Seems a bit superfluous just under the raised BMW lettering on the rear fender.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nice touch behind the seat! Gonna do the same to mine. Thx

·
Super Moderator
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To align it perfectly draw a centre line (in pencil), measure it, draw two parallel lines equidistant apart from the centre line so those lines would be 1mm or so outside of where the badge would go, measure those lines from the edge of the plastic to make sure that they are in the right position, draw 90 degree line through where the centre of the badge would go, stick badge on using lines to align it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts