BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering if anyone has mounted extra fuel containers on their GS yet. I've seen 1 design but doesn't suit mine since i have a top case. Any idea's I'd prefer a hard jerry can/bottle etc rather then a bladder system.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi Hammo - the side luggage racks that Rally Raid also make have dedicated mounting locations for the the Rotopax brackets on the outside; plus you can fit a pair of tool-tubes on the inside of each rack, adding further stowage in an otherwise unused space.

Hope that helps...

Jenny x

·
Registered
242 Posts
wow, can you post more pictures please? with the tool tubes included maybe?
Hi Greekgeek - that was the first set for a customer (who took his bike away almost immediately, as he's heading to Spain for a few weeks!) - but certainly once the rest of the production batch are ready you can expect to see a series of photos with the various attachments/options fitted on the Rally Raid Products web-shop, and in their vendor section on here too of course.

that scorpion exhaust is a complete system or just a slip on? thanx
The exhaust is a full system, including the header pipe which can be supplied with or without a removable catalytic converter (ie. you can take it out, and fit it back in again as required). There will also be a choice of finish for the silencer - brushed stainless (shown), titanium or black ceramic coated. Again, they will be on the Rally Raid web-shop very soon!

Jx

·
Registered
163 Posts
another thing i wanted to ask you, since you modified the bike with an exhaust system wouldn't you need air filter as well? (a K&N maybe?). and then, if these parts are changed the fuel/air mixture should be modified in order to achieve better performance. how do you do that? is there a dynojet-gizmo (or smthing similar?) available, to change the mapping?

·
Super Moderator
903 Posts
another thing i wanted to ask you, since you modified the bike with an exhaust system wouldn't you need air filter as well? (a K&N maybe?). and then, if these parts are changed the fuel/air mixture should be modified in order to achieve better performance. how do you do that? is there a dynojet-gizmo (or smthing similar?) available, to change the mapping?
The GS/R have an O2 sensor that plugs into the standard/aftermarket exhausts, no remapping required :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts