BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm just wondering for those in Europe or other parts of the world that can get these from the dealer how much do they cost you?

·
Registered
29 Posts
@B1011r

Did you finish with the RIZOMA's?
Wondering how it all went for you with those, as I am looking at Rizoma for my bike as well.
Would LOVE to hear your experience with installing them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
@B1011r

Did you finish with the RIZOMA's?
Wondering how it all went for you with those, as I am looking at Rizoma for my bike as well.
Would LOVE to hear your experience with installing them.
Very easy installation they come with modulator to keep the LED from flashing rabidly. Will try and get some pictures when I get home from work. Look great have gotten a lot of compliments.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry about the delay here are a few pictures of front and rear Rizoma LED signals.

For those of you in the United States interested in Rizoma product or any other accessory. I got them from Cross Country BMW in New Jersey. The ship nationwide and will take care of you if you need. Email Brad @ [email protected] . He works part time but really knows his stuff. Tell him Bill Rossi told you to contact him and he will work you a great price. The are one of the largest BMW dealers in the country. The sell almost every motorcycle accessory and really work hard to take care of their customers.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Here in India they launched as accessories and costs around 135$ for a set of 4 LED indicators.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Incorrect - I have seen both and have installed the Chinese ones myself - all 4.
There is a definite quality difference. The Chinese plastic is a lot more brittle. The Chinese rear signals have to have their holes ovaled-out to fit properly although the front ones fit just fine. Even the neatness of the gluing tells you that the original are better.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Incorrect - I have seen both and have installed the Chinese ones myself - all 4.
There is a definite quality difference. The Chinese plastic is a lot more brittle. The Chinese rear signals have to have their holes ovaled-out to fit properly although the front ones fit just fine. Even the neatness of the gluing tells you that the original are better.
oh yes? i have not installed them yet. for now, I am happy with LED bulbs in the original indicators. but the indicators I received look really good quality.

·
Super Moderator
975 Posts
I have bought Chinese ones and the front indicators are the same as the rear indicators. The indicators are virtually indistinguishable from the original ones. No glueing issues. They have good brightness and two leds in each indicator. However, the plastic may be a bit more brittle, I got a very minor unnoticeable crack in one of my indicators near the bolt hole as I overtightened the bolt. (I guess there may be different levels of quality in the Chinese ones)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts