BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, at my Bmw dealer, I saw the first GS.
LOOKS GREAT in real.
A little bit high for me but ............. It still looks great.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Just curious what was the listed price? I know in the USA it will be different but how much more was it over the price of the G310R?

·
Registered
23 Posts
That's a big difference. I have difficulty seeing the extra 1000 Euros of components.

I do however see 1000 Euros of 'GS branding'

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That’s why I keep riding the R 😜

Beside that, the GS is quite high or my legs are too short.
I just love the seat height of the R and it gives me more confidence when I can put my feet on the ground easily.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks. That gives me a good idea of what us pricing is likely to be.
For what it's worth in Canada if I remember correctly it was announced at about 5990$ (vs 5250$ for the R). I say "was" because now the price has been removed from their site and replaced by "TBA" so it might change.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I put down a deposit about 3 weeks ago and price on the G310GS is $5990 CAD plus 75$ for the Pearl White Metallic paint. Delivery and all the other fees (including taxes) added another $2k to the price.

·
Registered
38 Posts
We put a deposit on a GS Aug. 2 in Iowa City - don't know when it will arrive. Where are you - did you get a time frame on delivery on yours?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I am in Toronto and ordered it from Toronto BMW Motorrad. I was quoted that the first bikes will be arriving in 6 to 8 weeks, so best case it'll arrive in about 3 weeks but since I am number 6 on the list, it'll likely arrive in the winter. I am expecting that I'll be riding it in the Winter.

Michael

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bbbbbrrrrrrr
Are your winters cold ?
Do you get a lot of snow ?

I have seen pictures from New York in the winter and at some days you could see cars hitting each other on very slippery roads.
Not somewhere you want to be on two wheels.

Toronto is more north then New York so I gues the temperatures will be quite low and ..... lots of snow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts