ASKING PRICE REDUCED FROM $6500 to $6K.

You won’t find many G310 GSes (aka, Baby GSes) better outfitted for travel or ride offroad than this one.

2019 G310 GS with about 8800 miles on it. Second owner—although I might as well be the first. I bought it two years ago with SIX total miles on the clock. Well maintained and always garaged.

I bought this bike to learn to ride offroad, but live in the city with no truck/trailer. So, I needed something that could travel decent distances and speeds before I hit a trail. I’ve taken it on some good trips, including to Death Valley and back. It’s a capable little machine. There’s some scrapes and paint scuffs from travel and offroad riding, but it’s never been down on the asphalt.

Air filter, oil filter + oil last changed in May. Chain, sprockets, and cush drive rubbers all replaced in June. OEM battery was replaced this spring. Bike is located in the Presidio of San Francisco, CA.

Here's the list of goodies:
--Rally Raid / Tractive Level 1 fork kit
--Rally Raid / Tractive Level 1 shock kit with optional remote preload adjuster installed
--Rally Raid skid plate + integrated lower engine guard
--Seat Concepts Comfort seat
--Renthal Fat Bar
--Rally Raid bar riser kit—Could be dropped about ¾” by removing the installed hardware
--Rally Raid dash mounted to the bar risers—includes a wired Garmin Zumo XT mount, a dual USB charger and a 12-volt charger
--Koso heated grips with integrated thumb controller (no separate controller unit like with Oxfords)
--Touratech Canbus Helper fuse block—all electrical accessories are wired into the fuse block and switched on/off with ignition
--Adjustable Ebay hand levers
--Barkbuster VPS handguards with bar-end weights
--LED headlight, turn signals, and tail light
--Custom-built tail tidy using Denali T3 turn signals and Denali B6 brake light—much lower profile than OEM fender assembly, but also much brighter and more conspicuous
--15-tooth front sprocket (stock gearing is 16-tooth) for lower grunt and no cough stalls—surprisingly, this change actually increased the bike’s top speed
--Ebay brake pedal extender
--Ebay folding shift lever
--SW Motech pegs—much wider and grippier than stock, offer height adjustability (OEM height or -15mm), and have a removable rubber insert
--Fully sintered brake pads, front and rear
--OEM switchable rear ABS (removed by BMW beginning with model year 2021)
--Dunlop Trailmax Mission 50/50 tires—these have by far been my favorite tires on this bike and there’s still plenty of life left on them
--Givi radiator guard
--Giant Loop exhaust heat shield to protect any luggage you mount
--Rally Raid trail + suspension tools built specifically for the G310 GS

Test rides only offered with cash in hand and an M1 endorsement. Title is clean and in my possession—no lien on the bike.

If you want them, I will also include most of the OEM stock takeoffs, including spare levers/pedals, original tires with less than 1,000 miles on them, etc.

Note: Any luggage, side racks, or accessory windshields pictured are not included with bike.