BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

I am new owner of G310R and first time rider. I am from Los Angeles particularly in San Fernando Valley. I have been quietly reading the forum and I just waited till I get my new motorcycle before signing up to make it feel more legit. I find the forum very interesting with good topics and advice. I have attached my G310 - White/Blue/Red. Hoping there was just a red color but I guess it will come out next year. I have installed a rim stripe and quad lock cellphone mount on and I only had put 150 miles so far on it.:smile2:

Attachments

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum. If you're thinking of adding a usb charging socket, check out my other posts with pictures of a discrete usb socket that fits next to the key cylinder and costs less than US$20, a 30cm charging cable should reach from the socket to your phone.

Registered
I will be riding through there Friday morning, very early as I am heading up to SLO for the Central Coast Renaissance Festival up there this weekend. I have the GS packed and ready to go on the nice little 300 mile run. I will be helping a friend during the show and may have to ride all the way back to Escondido ( near San Diego ) late Sunday night. But it should be a fun time. Also going on this weekend and until Aug 12 is the Big Bear Renaissance Festival in Fawnskin. A great ride up to Big Bear from LA, cooler weather and great fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts