BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
931 Posts
I have similar problems since yesterday afternoon with my 2018 BMW G310GS with only 1, 300 miles. After I washed my motorcycle, it wouldn't start. It was acting as if the battery was dead or the started was bad. I tried to push the motorcycle in 2nd gear back and forth and try to start. It tried to start but did not makes to start. I pushed in 2nd and 3rd gear and tried to and it never started. I decided to check the battery and it looks like it was bad since it did not take any charge. Purchase a new Premium quality battery Platinum Series Megaboost that exceeds OEM Battery C.C.A. by 15% that at Cycle Gear neat me. I charged until It completed the change and installed it on my motorcycle. I tried to start the motorcycle and it did not want to start. I tried to move it back and forth in 2nd gear again and it almost cranks or starts but it failed to start. Any ideas that you might have will be valuable for me.
Sounds like some water got in somewhere, have you checked the side stand switch?

21 - 21 of 21 Posts