BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all members ! I expect to take delivery of my G310R in a few weeks and can't wait ! Hopefully the "GS" will be released soon to the US dealers and I can take delivery by this spring for the start of the riding season. It was hard to decide between the R and the GS so I decided to buy both so my son and I can ride together. I'm near retirement and had sold all of my motorcycles but could never get the feeling of riding a motorcycle out of my head. I will post pics as soon as they both arrive.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome to the forum MOTOMAN, your not alone, there's quite a few of us at or near retirement enjoying the R & GS's.

You will find each model variant does have their own character and use case, with fun being the attribute in common.

Reactions: G0MYW

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello to all members ! I expect to take delivery of my G310R in a few weeks and can't wait ! Hopefully the "GS" will be released soon to the US dealers and I can take delivery by this spring for the start of the riding season. It was hard to decide between the R and the GS so I decided to buy both so my son and I can ride together. I'm near retirement and had sold all of my motorcycles but could never get the feeling of riding a motorcycle out of my head. I will post pics as soon as they both arrive.
If you can't decide, buy both, good advice! :wink2:

Enjoy riding again once they arrive, nice to share the riding passion with your son.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts