BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it might be fun to report when you see another 310R on the road. Perhaps it was another forum member?

I thought of it because a few days ago (yes I'm slow!) I spotted a blue/white 310R going down Wilshire Blvd, around the 12400 block, about noon time. First time in 3 months I've seen another 310 actually.

How often do you spot another 310R?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm in central Maine for the summer and I suspect I could sit at the side of Route 6/15 until I leave in late October and not see another G310R or GS. My local BMW dealer is 170 miles south just outside of Portland, and to my knowledge it's the only dealer in Maine so the state isn't swamped with BMWs of any model.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Rhodes, Greece. I've seen one same model as mine, Black G310R. Was rushing to work so I didn't stop by,t apparently the rider was in a nearby kiosk shopping.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I went to Rhodes when I went on a cruise in October. Beautiful place!! Wish I had more time to explore the island!
Don't want to brag but it's truly a majestic place, no regrets living here.

I've got to ask though, with which cruise? I met some people on September-October'ish (can't remember) that came here on a cruise for the day. Queen Victorious I think was the name.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I went to Rhodes when I went on a cruise in October. Beautiful place!! Wish I had more time to explore the island!
Don't want to brag but it's truly a majestic place, no regrets living here.

I've got to ask though, with which cruise? I met some people on September-October'ish (can't remember) that came here on a cruise for the day. Queen Victorious I think was the name.
It was Royal Caribbean. They usually go to Ephesus but they changed it to Rhodes. We spent the day at Ronda Beach Bar and it was beautiful. We could see Turkey from there. Wish I had the guts to jump off that platform in the middle of the water.

·
Registered
169 Posts
It was Royal Caribbean. They usually go to Ephesus but they changed it to Rhodes. We spent the day at Ronda Beach Bar and it was beautiful. We could see Turkey from there. Wish I had the guts to jump off that platform in the middle of the water.
Sounds like you've had a good time. The platform is a scary place at first but it grows on you, a few years back I 69-jumped with a friend, the experience alone was worth the red spots. Since their remodel, Ronda is more popular than ever; especially this year. It's a great place.

If you ever come by again, shoot me up and I'll take you to many places worth visiting!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in central Maine for the summer and I suspect I could sit at the side of Route 6/15 until I leave in late October and not see another G310R or GS. My local BMW dealer is 170 miles south just outside of Portland, and to my knowledge it's the only dealer in Maine so the state isn't swamped with BMWs of any model.

A lot of us Mainers get our bikes at Max BMW in North Hampton NH...

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This afternoon, around 1 pm, in Marina Del Rey, a blue/white 310R with a young girl rider.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts