BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Indeed, while speeding up it can be a bit tough to not rely on my arms to keep myself on the seat; this is notorious at about ~120-130km/h but I've learnt to adapt around it just by taking better seat position prior to reaching said speed.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Can you stop spamming this forum with your one-liner complaints? Just create a single thread to discuss. You're not adding anything to the new community by **** posting like this.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you stop spamming this forum with your one-liner complaints? Just create a single thread to discuss. You're not adding anything to the new community by **** posting like this.
This is the place for “likes and dislikes”
These are my dislikes.
You got a problem, don’t read them

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He’s a troll. If you don’t feed him, eventually he’ll get bored and go away.
I’m a troll ? Just because I’ve posted some
“Dislikes” as this forum allows ?
So your suggesting that it’s trollish to follow the forum guidelines and post ?

·
Super Moderator
994 Posts
Hi Flabmw,

What type of bikes are you used to?

I don't mind the tank, but I find that it probably could have been a bit narrower where the legs dig in, although that might look a bit different.

How tall are you?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m 5-10
My bikes 1970 norton commando
1968 triumph bonnievile
1974 Yamaha 400

·
Registered
178 Posts
So you should buy a BMW R60/5, that is about the last model BMW made that answers to your desires!

I had a 1973 Yamaha RD350....I remember it fondly but my G310 is a vastly superior bike.

Just saying

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ride it without the plastic cover then!

Just kidding.

(And before you ask: no I'm not riding mine without, the photo was taken when I was exploring where to mount my heated grip switch, was looking if enough room on the black part of the plastic near at the front the forks...)

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also have a problem with the big cover over the petrol tank as I have a "belly"..
I am presently investigating in the possibility of fitting a alternative tank.
The Kawasaki W850 tank can be modified to fit according to my oracle bike tech.
Obviously, this will void my warranty, but its debatable as there will be no alterations to the safety,structure or wiring of the bike and the original tank can be re fitted at any time..
Its nearly winter here so im going to try this out in December after my visit to the Canary Islands.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts