BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the bike nearly a year now & im well chuffed(y)
Coming from a cbr600rr I wasnt sure how the bike would feel like after a pocket rocket.
Power delivery is linear,no powerband to give you a frighto_O,but fast enough for street use.
Been on 200+mile runs & am honestly surprised how much fun it is:cool:
Cheap tax & insurance is a bonus as well..........
Still got a 650 cruiser but the 310r is the bike that puts the grin on yir face:p:p:p

·
Registered
193 Posts
It does put a grin on your face doesn't it? I traded my venerable '93 BMW K75S several years ago for a 2018 G310R and, as much as I loved the "Flying Brick," the 310 is even better at putting grins on my face. It's a joy to ride and light enough that I don't mind that it's some 440 cc smaller that the K75. On the B roads that I travel I can ride the 310 as fast as I used to ride the K75. That's the "grins" part!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the fact you can use all the power;)
Most bikers never get the chance to use the bikes max power,but on the 310r its a hoot:cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
6CC9C8C8-5189-4066-9113-9619EEA5BDCE.jpeg
I don’t worry about the wee bike not having enough power as I get a choice. The 310 is a great bike though but it’s buzzy to travel interstate roads in TX with speed limits up to 85mph. Around town or country roads, it’s a blast though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts