BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 G 310GS
28 Posts
Hi, I just ordered the Renthal Street 7/8" handlebars for my G310GS and elected to not go with the fat bar as I'm a woman on the smaller size. Over the winter I'm slowly "Rally Raiding" my bike. Started with the handle bars and levers (Puig shorty

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
994 Posts
Hi, I just ordered the Renthal Street 7/8" handlebars for my G310GS and elected to not go with the fat bar as I'm a woman on the smaller size. Over the winter I'm slowly "Rally Raiding" my bike. Started with the handle bars and levers (Puig shorty

View attachment 15285
Nice, make sure you show us some pictures once everything is fitted.
Also make sure you can start the bike in gear with the new handles (shouldn't be a problem with the puig handles) you don't want to be caught out in traffic with the clutch switch not engaging.

·
Registered
2018 G 310GS
28 Posts
Nice, make sure you show us some pictures once everything is fitted.
Also make sure you can start the bike in gear with the new handles (shouldn't be a problem with the puig handles) you don't want to be caught out in traffic with the clutch switch not engaging.
My bike goes in the local BMW dealership to sort out the brake recall and while they are at it I'm having them do the 1000 km servicing and installing the handlebar/levers. It's a pre-owned low mileage (4600 kms) and since I have zero service history I'm erring on the side of caution ... the clutch is odd. All of my previous rides had positive friction points ... this one is vague which led to one stall ... what surprised me is that the last BMW (F800R) had a very similar feel to the Triumph Street Triple R. I've made the necessary adjustment I just really didn't expect that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts