BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
It's good to be here.

I'm from Bangalore, India, and I love small-capacity motorcycles.

Booked my G310R yesterday. Can't wait for the 10-odd days it will take for the bike to be with me.

Would be nice to see where BMW takes this platform in the future.

·
Registered
140 Posts
This is unrelated to BMW. What kind of presence does Hyosung motorcycles have over there and what have you heard. The sport bikes they make are GT250R, GD250R, and GT650R.

Trying to figure out what is going on with them.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Pencilmarkerstyljs (??)
Welcome to the forum.
Hope you will enjoy our threads and add to it.
Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hyosung's Indian operations are currently being handled by the Kinetic Group (an Indian company which itself used to be a full-fledged two-wheeler manufacturer. They have an umbrella brand called Motoroyale which retails motorcycles from MV Agusta, Norton, SWM and FB Mondial). They have a fairly decent presence here. I don't see many dealerships in the city but there are still quite a few Hyosungs getting ridden around by helmetless guys in flip-flops.

This is unrelated to BMW. What kind of presence does Hyosung motorcycles have over there and what have you heard. The sport bikes they make are GT250R, GD250R, and GT650R.

Trying to figure out what is going on with them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on sourcing your bike. Have you been seeing many G310R's on the roads over in India?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts