BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Google translate says
“I found and participated in this forum during my research on G310GS.
I have a G310GS with wheels and panel glass changed to those of F650GS Dakar
I look forward to exchanging information with everyone around the world.”
I have to say I am glad I translated. I am curious about the wheel conversion.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Google translate says
“I found and participated in this forum during my research on G310GS.
I have a G310GS with wheels and panel glass changed to those of F650GS Dakar
I look forward to exchanging information with everyone around the world.”
I have to say I am glad I translated. I am curious about the wheel conversion.
Sorry, I thought I had put it through machine translation, but it didn't seem to work. I fixed it, but is the text above in English?
And I'll try to explain lightly about the wheel replacement that you asked about.
First of all, the axles of the G310GS and F650GS wheels are different in thickness, with the G310GS being thicker than the F650GS.
The axles of the G310GS and F650GS wheels are different in thickness, so they can be mounted by inserting spacers in the front forks.
I don't know the details of the work, because I hired a bike shop I know to do this work for me. But I was told that the spacers are used and the bike can be installed without any modification.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sorry, I thought I had put it through machine translation, but it didn't seem to work. I fixed it, but is the text above in English?
And I'll try to explain lightly about the wheel replacement that you asked about.
First of all, the axles of the G310GS and F650GS wheels are different in thickness, with the G310GS being thicker than the F650GS.
The axles of the G310GS and F650GS wheels are different in thickness, so they can be mounted by inserting spacers in the front forks.
I don't know the details of the work, because I hired a bike shop I know to do this work for me. But I was told that the spacers are used and the bike can be installed without any modification.
Do you have a functioning ABS?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts