BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former rider getting back on two wheels. My previous bikes were all Honda CBRs (F4i, 600RR, and a 929RR). I started liking more of the naked sport bike look so I was deciding on the G310R, CB500F, and the Duke. Finally made up my mind with a pearl white 310 and I love it so far. Wish there were more aftermarket parts to make it more my own, but the great Ned Stark once said"Winter is coming". I have until Spring to shop around!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Hi TYY
Welcome on board and yes, I agree, not many aftermaket parts but ................. we will wait and see what is coming up.

·
Super Moderator
994 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The white one looks great with a red seat, you could consider getting your seat reupholstered for a more customised look.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum. The white one looks great with a red seat, you could consider getting your seat reupholstered for a more customised look.

I actually am! I want to have it reupholstered all red to look like the new R nineT Urban G/S. I saw one at the dealer in person and it was bee-you-tee-ful!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TYY, looking for a center stand ?
Take a look at one of our threads
I've been peeking around. After this weekend the bike is going into storage. May have to use a rear stand for now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts