BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone - nice to meet you. Just picked up my 2018 (post-side stand recall) G310R in Pearl White Metallic on Friday. I had the dealer remove all the decals since I felt they made the bike look like a toy. It's so much cleaner without them.

The G310R is my first motorcycle, and I'm really using it as a training bike before I buy the bike I've always wanted...the RnineT (Blue Planet).

I put about 50 miles on it last weekend, and have to say I'm pretty pleased with it so far. It's light, nimble and fun to ride in the Hamptons, where I'm currently keeping it for the season.

Looking forward to reading everyone's stories, tips, and sharing my own.

Happy riding!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome from another newcomer. Took a very nice 140 mile ride through the two lane roads of central Maine yesterday and had a great time - virtually no traffic, beautiful summer day, and no moose in the road.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Everyone - nice to meet you. Just picked up my 2018 (post-side stand recall) G310R in Pearl White Metallic on Friday. I had the dealer remove all the decals since I felt they made the bike look like a toy. It's so much cleaner without them.

The G310R is my first motorcycle, and I'm really using it as a training bike before I buy the bike I've always wanted...the RnineT (Blue Planet).

I put about 50 miles on it last weekend, and have to say I'm pretty pleased with it so far. It's light, nimble and fun to ride in the Hamptons, where I'm currently keeping it for the season.

Looking forward to reading everyone's stories, tips, and sharing my own.

Happy riding!
Welcome from a jealous Canadian still waiting on a G310R :smile2:

Would love to see pics of how it looks without the decals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts